Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Small Story of God's Marvel



We received this from a friend in the UK:

A small story of God's marvel:
I was asked very recently by a local church to help them out by leading worship singing at their evening service. The curate told me the Bible verses he would base his talk on and the basic layout of the worship programme. He asked that we both pray for guidance on suitable songs. He asked me to pray particularly about the song between his talk and the prayers.

We both did this and when we met to discuss the songs, we had both written down the same song for between the prayers! Your song: Be Still. Wow!

Many people were kind enough to speak to me afterwards and I was amazed by how many said that the "Be Still" song had really taken them into a mood of prayer.